The argument most often raised against women’s pages (along with women’s television programmes, and women’s radio shows) is that they are necessarily divisive, bringing with them an implication that women aren’t welcome amongst the other pages of the paper, and must be relegated into their own glossy pull-out harem. Not for us ladyfolk the stern black & white logic of the business pages! Not for us the brain-taxing Sudoku, with its spiky numbers and glaring empty boxes! No, the women need their own special place, full of pretty pictures of shoes (ALL WOMEN LOVE SHOES) and tearful confessions about lost love (ALL WOMEN LOVE TEARS).
- Erotic Choose-Your-Own-Adventure
- Are You A Person Who Has Just Moved to London? Here are some TIPS.
- Gendered Marketing Really Gets on My Tits
- Investigative Journalism: Politicians as Thomas the Tank Engine Characters
- #BBCQT Drinking Game Rules
- A Digital Fairytale: Marble Hornets & The Slender Man
- In Which TMobile Steal my Money, Have Terrible Customer Service, & are Generally Terrible
- Night Terrors: Sleep Paralysis, Old Hags & Sitting Ghosts
- RT @thmsbsh: Just went back to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_l… and had a good smile. It's like therapy. 7 hours ago
- RT @tweetsfrom97: My mum thinks I'm in bed fast asleep. But you guys wanna know the truth? That's right - I'm doing Magic Eye puzzles with … 7 hours ago
- RT @ITK_AGENT_VIGO: IMAGINE IAN PAISLEY JUNIOR MASTURBATING AND HIS FATHER SHOUTING "NEVER,NEVER,NEVER." AS JUNIOR ASKED PERMISSION TO EXHA… 7 hours ago
- RT @dandouglas: self-styled social media expert S&M club where subscribers are SHED, Klout scores DEVALUED, painstakingly fabricated person… 7 hours ago
- RT @PortiaSmart: BBCQT watchers! Polka-dot woman with all the great kick-arseness is @twoshadesofhope - show your support and send her a tw… 7 hours ago
- 170,878 hits